SINGLE-ORIGIN COFFEE (BRAZIL)
SMARTIFUL FLAVORED COFFEE.
Special coffee for special moments. Get this coffee for yourself or your loved ones. Makes a perfect gift for coffee lovers.
- Amount: 100G
- Type: minced – for TURKISH COFFEE
- Taste: almond, cocoa, dark chocolate;
Details/what is included:
- 100g Smartiful SINGLE-ORIGIN BRAZIL Coffee.
*Check our FAQ for more information about delivery and returns.
MORE ABOUT SINGLE-ORIGIN COFFEE
Brazil Pico Mirante is a product of the estate called Fazenda Passeio, owned by Adolfo Henrique Vieira Ferreira. Its coffee plantations are located on the slopes of the Serra to Pau D᾽Ahlo mountain range at altitudes between 1100 and 1200 m in the southern part of the Minas Gerais region. The Pico Mirante, after which the coffee was named, is the highest peak in the mountain range.
The grains are the result of careful manual harvesting of ripe coffee cherries. Brazilian Pico Mirante coffee is one of the best Brazilian coffees, as it is produced according to the latest practices and under the watchful eye of an experienced Adolf expert.
- Region: Minas Gerais / South America, Brazil
- Nadmorska višina: 1100 – 1200 metrov
- Variety: Mundo Nuevo, Catuai, Acaia, Icatu and Burbon
- Taste and flavor: Full texture enriched with almond and nougat flavors, aftertaste leaves traces of cocoa and roasted hazelnuts
HOW TO PREPARE TURKISH COFFEE
Tip for making delicious and aromatic turkish coffee:
preparation time:approx. 4 min
15 g (2 teaspoons)of coffee
1.50 dl water
- Fill the pan with cold water, add coffee to the cold water and place on a hot plate or fire. Avoid maximum temperatures during induction, otherwise the water boils too fast.
- When the coffee is slightly submerged, after about 1 minute, stir well to dissolve the coffee. The foam layer slowly forms on the surface, then allow the foam to slowly rise.
- When the coffee rises toward the edge of the coffee pot, carefully carefully steep it before boiling it, at about 90 ⁰C. Then a thick layer of foam is formed on top.
- You can land your coffee back on the hot plate for a moment, but not necessarily. Coffee is not a fan of high temperatures. Wait at least 2 minutes before serving and drinking, about the amount of time it takes to prepare the coffee to settle and the larger particles settle to the bottom of the pan.
Offer Turkish coffee with a glass of water to clean your taste buds. If desired, sweeten, add milk, some cream…
Go through our COLLECTIONS page and find a cup that will suit your taste.
For sure, you will find one that is your cup of tea (or coffee!)…